Transform Your Randolph, NJ Garage with a Durable Epoxy or Polyaspartic Garage Floor Coating
The concrete epoxy and polyaspartic installation experts at The Concrete Facelift, LLC are here to make upgrading your garage floor easy and hassle-free! If you’ve been putting off renovating your garage because of the inconvenience, rest assured that we have the skill and know-how to get the job done right in just one day. You’ll be able to move your cars and other belongings back inside in no time! If you’re interested in revamping your Randolph, NJ garage floor with a brand-new epoxy or polyaspartic coating in your choice of color, pattern, and finish, call us today for a free estimate! Our services are also available throughout Morris County and Bergen County, NJ.
Our Easy Garage Floor Epoxy or Polyaspartic Installation Process
Our skilled contractors follow an easy 7-step process to complete epoxy or poloaspartic flooring installations in just one day. Here’s how it works:
- We grind and patch the floor to ensure a secure bond
- We apply a thick layer of epoxy or polyaspartic pigmented application to give you the unique color you want
- We cover the floor in paint flakes of your choice
- Epoxy flake flooring takes 8 hours to cure while polyaspartic takes one to two hours to cure
- We scrape off the excess paint flakes and vacuum them up
- We apply a clear coat of UV resistant polyaspartic urethane or epoxy flooring
- Wait 24 hours before back your vehicles and items
Get a Free Quote Today for Your Concrete Epoxy or Polyaspartic Floor Coating
Having an attractive, well-designed garage can significantly boost your home’s value. Installing a polyaspartic or epoxy floor is an easy and cost-effective way to give your garage a high-end look. If you’re ready to transform your garage in Randolph, Morris County, or Bergen County, NJ, call The Concrete Facelift today for a fast, free estimate!